General help

Picture of Derrick Mitchinson
PayPal Instant Payment Notification not working

Using Moodle 2.4.1

I am setting up email registration  and PayPal enrolment.  The email registration works great and the Pay Pal enrolment is taking money, sending PayPal notifications to me and to the student email address, but not enrolling the test student into the class - sending them this error message

"Thank you for your payment! Unfortunately your payment has not yet been fully processed, and you are not yet registered to enter the course "Teaching Online Quick Start - Master". Please try continuing to the course in a few seconds, but if you continue to have trouble then please alert the Teacher or the site administrator"

I've read other posts on this topic that emphasize the importance of configuring my PayPal account, my settings there represent what I've found in the forum which are are:

When I configure PayPal in  "Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins" It shows 3 completed enrolments (the number of tests I've done), but no students have been added to the course.

All help much appreciated!

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Sarah Jane
Re: PayPal Instant Payment Notification not working

Hi Derrick I am having a great deal of problems with this also - did you manage to sort this problem out?

Average of ratings: -