Quiz with no feedback (pre-test) using items from question bank that contain feedback

Quiz with no feedback (pre-test) using items from question bank that contain feedback

by Adam Bernstein -
Number of replies: 2

Hello!

I have a question bank where every question has general feedback. I want to create a "pre-test" using items from that question bank, but providing no feedback to the student either during the quiz or upon completion. (Later in the course, the students will retake a duplicate of the quiz and receive feedback).

What is the best way to achieve this? Can I prevent feedback from showing or disable the ability to review for a particular quiz, without globally disabling feedback or removing the feedback from the questions in the question bank? It looks like all the behaviors listed on the question behaviors docs page provide feedback.

I am using Moodle 2.4.2.

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Adam Bernstein

Re: Quiz with no feedback (pre-test) using items from question bank that contain feedback

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

When you create a quiz, in the review options section of the form, you can control whether students can see the general feedback.

http://docs.moodle.org/25/en/Quiz_settings#Review_options

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Quiz with no feedback (pre-test) using items from question bank that contain feedback

by Adam Bernstein -

That did it -- thanks very much!