General help

Me
File size limitations persist after several changes

We're using 2.4.3 and I've had to change the file upload sizes to accommodate larger video files. I've made the changes in the /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini files to 128MB  and have changed the apache.conf file as well to allow for the same 128MB size limit, but my course creators are still experiencing an error at anything larger than 2MB. I have checked and the security settings in the admin function are set at Server Limit. What else am I missing that it's still throwing this restriction at my course creators? (I've restarted apache after every change, and when I look at PHP Info through Moodle, it reflects my changes correctly)

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Ken Task
Re: File size limitations persist after several changes
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Picture of Herve Cachelin

Wow, thanks, Ken.

I had the same problem and had given up all hope to ever solve this one. I had to ask all my teachers to send the files to me so I could put them online.

Easy when you know the answer...

Hervé

Picture of Ken Task
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Welcome.  With each new upgrade to moodle, best to spend time finding what's changed and where it's located.  That search box under site admin menu is a time saver.  One has to search for simple terms ... like 'upload' or 'limits' or something similar.  Then sort through what Moodle finds.

'spirit of sharing', Ken