Question numbers

Question numbers

by Marc Hermon -
Number of replies: 5

Does anyone know where I need to go to remove the automatic numbering of each question in the questionnaire module? I assumed one of the css files but have had no success. 

Moodle 2.4

Questionnaire  2013062000

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marc Hermon

Re: Question numbers

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

In mod/questionnaire/questiontypes/questiontypes.class.php function questionstart_survey_display($qnum, $data='') remove or comment out line 822:

echo $qnum;

Joseph

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by andres correa -

Hi Joseph, can you help me to make the same procedure in Moodle version 3.0.

Thanks in advance!

In reply to andres correa

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Andres -

You can select whether or not to display page and question number in the questionnaire settings under the response section. See the screen grab below:

Screen shot of question number options.

mike

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mike Churchward

by andres correa -

Hi mike, 

It`s me again, I don`t know why it is not available the response option in questionnaire settings in my moodle installation. What I need to do is to make a questionnaire with sections in word completing format, this will be in one question with subquestions, but I need to number it as 5 questions, is that possible? I think numbering the questions manually and assigning 5 points to that block (question) it could be possible.

In reply to andres correa

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Andres -

I don't think I understand what you are asking. It might be best if you provided an example of what you are trying to do. Also, I don't know what you mean by "assigning 5 points to that block (question)".

mike