Tracking Question Stats Across a Bank

Tracking Question Stats Across a Bank

by Mike Finney -
Number of replies: 2

I know Moodle will track the question statistics across a test, but anyone have a way to track the stats across a bank? So if I have administer 20 tests over the course of a year, I would want a way to maintain the stats for those 20 test questions within the bank. We would be using Moodle 2.5.x.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Finney

Re: Tracking Question Stats Across a Bank

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Well, if you look at what the statistics mean, the evaluate the performance of a question within a particular test. They have no meaning out-of-context. Of course, it would be useful to see all the tests where a question has been used. That information is relatively easy to extract from the database, but that information is not provided in the Moodle interface.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Tracking Question Stats Across a Bank

by Mike Finney -

Thanks Tim. Actually for this purpose, we would want to see how a question performs across multiple tests. So pulling a report from the database would do it? Just trying to sort out the best way to do this.