need help to change the font color on the self-registration form

need help to change the font color on the self-registration form

by Tony HCCS -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everyone,

This is my first time. I need help to change the font color on the self-registration form page and the required fields are text in red and I need it in black.

Tony Dsmile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tony HCCS

Re: need help to change the font color on the self-registration form

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Tony,

The only required CSS I could find were these...

.mform .required {color:#A00;}
.mform .required .fgroup span label {color:#000;}
.mform .fdescription.required {color:#A00;text-align:right;}
.dir-rtl .mform .fdescription.required {text-align:left;}

The ones in red are the one you need to change. Add these to your theme's CSS file.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Tony HCCS

by Tony HCCS -

Hi All,

I am having a hard time on something that should not be so hard. My director on the department is asking my why can I not change the red text to something else? He is concerned about the red text being an ADA problem. So I have changed every instance in the Moodle folder I find #AA0 to #CC7 (orange color) and it is still red. Thank you Mary Evans for pointing me. See photo attached.

The theme we are using is Educator because it is clean and has no frills. The file I have changed was all-min.css and it is located in the Moodle – Theme – Style – folder. I have also shutdown the server and restarted it maybe to flush out the cash.

I also need some help on putting a link after the HCC ID field so that students can retrieve the page in a new window when needed.

Tony Dsmile

In reply to Tony HCCS

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

It's #A00 NOT #AA0

Also which files are you changing? Your theme? Or Moodle base theme?

In reply to Mary Evans

by Tony HCCS -

As my son friends would say “MY BAD” I typed it wrong it was #A00. In modified I added a theme called Educator and as fare as I know I am not using the base theme. If you would like to look the address is hccs.edu/tsipaa .

I have changed all the times #A00 to #CC7 and restarted the server. Help.

I also need some help on putting a link after the HCC ID field so that students can retrieve the page in a new window when needed. Also move the state field under the city field can I get some help with that also?

Tony Dsmile