Grading : respons history

Grading : respons history

by Jerin das -
Number of replies: 7

Hi Team,

Now I am using moodle 2.2 version. I just want to customize "Response History" of grading in review page. I want to include the name of the teacher who graded the particular question. Where I can edit in php code? And also I want to show satisfactory for maximum mark and not satisfactory for others in history table. Please help me to go forward.Whichdatabase tables  have to be look for this purpose??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jerin

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jerin das

Re: Grading : respons history

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jerin das -

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your quick reply. Now I can customize it. But I want to get the name of the person who graded it? any chance? please help.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Jerin

In reply to Jerin das

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

One of the fields is $step->get_user_id(). That is the user who did that action.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jerin das -

Thanks Tim. Its working now...

In reply to Jerin das

by Jerin das -

Hi Tim,I have small doubt also. I want to hide 1 ( mark ) from "Manually graded 1 with comment :"  in response history.

Please help me . where I can edit it in code?

Regards,

Jerin

In reply to Jerin das

by Tim Hunt -

Do you know how Moodle's get_string function works?

Basically, do what it says on http://docs.moodle.org/25/en/Language_customization for the 'manuallygraded' string in the question.php language file, but be warned that will affect everywhere that string appears.