Moodle on Intranet

Moodle on Intranet

by Sonia Pestana -
Number of replies: 0

We´ve installed Moodle 1.4.4 (release 03/09/05) with Fedora 3.0, PHP 4.3, Apache 2.0.52 and PostGreSQL 8.0.1 and during the installation process we realized that the steps to configure the Admin password was skipped. All the installations messages were fine, without errors. After we have finished all the configurations steps, WE COUDN´T LOG ON with the Admin user. We have checked in the database and seems to be fine.  We can´t log in by using any user. We can create a new user and do the confirmation e-mail enrolling, but he insists on preventing any logon attempting, by showing the main page as not logged in (Log as a Guest).

How to fix this problem and have the users logging normaly ?

I have the same problem.

In the instalation, Moodle don´t show the step of the admin´s configuration.

Then, when I go to the home page and try to login as admin, password admin, it recognizes that it was the correct password, but appears again the login page.

When I put a wrong password, appear the message of wrong password, then I put the correct password and it accepts the enter and send me to login page AGAIN. Same when loggin as a guest.

I think that the authentication is working, but something wrong occours after this step.

I have configured to accep all cookies. It occurs with IE 6 and Firefox, then the problem don´t seem to be about cookies.

Someone knows what could it be? Something about INTRANET?

Average of ratings: -