General help

how to show teachers list in course overview

Picture of hafriz azhan
how to show teachers list in course overview

hi,

i have activate block course overview on mymoodle page so that student when login it will show the course list that they enroll.

My problem is, i want to show the lecturer/teachers name in each every course as same as how it shown when we search course list.

Here is the screenshot of course overview on mymoodle

by the way. i'm using moodle 2.4.1

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
Picture of hafriz azhan
Re: how to show teachers list in course overview

jus to update, in My Courses (showing courses that we enroll) it also not showing course teacher.

i have check the site admin->Appearance->courses and i have tick teachers and non-editing teacher to be shown

Picture of Sakshi Goel

Hi Hafriz Azhan

My home and My courses link redirect to the same page. Teacher list only shows on the home page (front page) under the course name from the option which you mentioned above admin->Appearance->courses .

For showing on My home page or my courses page i think you require customization. Some from developers list will help you in code customaization.

Picture of John Gifford

I don't know if this is any help to you but in the course overview page I found that our teachers do not display as teachers if they self-enrol as students, even if I grant them teacher privilege after they enrol.

All of our courses by default use self-enrollment which is defaulted to the student role, that way we get the students into the courses relatively hassle free. However if a teacher self-enrols they are also listed as student, and I've found the only way I could get their names under the courses in the overview is to remove them as a student and manual enrol as a teacher. We don't use My Moodle however so it may not affect anything with My Moodle.