This looks thorough - it took a couple of reads to get some of it. The questions I have at this point are:
- would this need a Totara plugin to be installed on the moodle site, to provide some of the extra functions?
- which of the functions (if any) will not be available when moodle is the host LMS?
- will it be updated to reflect the abolishing of MNet as moodle replaces it with OAuth2 / more web services (which I believe is a change for m2.6)?
- what will the minimum moodle version be?
- will it address the concern that a lot of devices can't open up word files just within any old app (yet apps like Mail on the iPad) can? Or would it be the case that a free Office viewer app could be recommended and integrated, or offer a 'open in another app on this device' button? I've put this request in for the current official app
- I was told yesterday by a well-informed source that moodle is moving away the mobile app to more responsive/html5 themes - is this app going to be fully supported by moodle HQ (even if they just back it saying 'yes talk to these guys, their app is the one we recommend') in the long run?