[English Center] Web conference

[English Center] Web conference

by g a -
Number of replies: 4

Hi all!
We are an education center who is planning to offer e-learning based course on moodle platform. Since this is a long time project we are thinking to experiment, at this time, with web conferencing. This would be offered to just to our actual students to record impressions, see how computer mediated conversation is perceived etc. 

Do you have any idea of how this can be done without using moodle? We have no time to set up a moodle course, arrange materials etc. So basically we are looking for a service to have video classes and a calendar manager.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to g a

Re: [English Center] Web conference

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi theresmile So just to clarify - you are asking  on the Moodle forums how to set up elearning and webconferencing but without Moodle?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by g a -

Hi Mary, thanks for your clarifying question. The way I asked is a bit misunderstanding. 

I meant a way to set up a web conference environment that can, later, easily migrated into moodle. Since I read moodle itself doesn't have a native conference module and other third part service are needed...

is it clearer? 

smile

In reply to g a

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well I would definitely explore Big Blue Button...

In reply to Mary Cooch

by g a -

thanks! I will.
And what do you think of WizIQ? It seems to have a moodle module too.