When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

از reza budi ryanzah در
Number of replies: 3

Dear all,

I'm using moodle 2.5. Please help me, i really confused now. I set permission of email confirm submission (mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission) to be "Allow". And after that i click cron.php maintenance script from notification page. But it make the notification of my user send to all user (all user that supposed to be not join the quiz). Whereas, i want to send the quiz submission notification to each user that he/she has submit succesfully the quiz..how to do that?

Now i have disallow of mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission, from define roles, and permission of that quiz to fix it. But i still dont know to  send the quiz submission notification to each user that he/she has submit succesfully the quiz.  

میانگین امتیازات: -
In reply to reza budi ryanzah

Re: When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

از Tim Hunt در
تصویر Core developers تصویر Documentation writers تصویر Particularly helpful Moodlers تصویر Peer reviewers تصویر Plugin developers

mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission is for telling teachers that a student has submitted.

mod/quiz:emailconfirmsubmission is for telling students that they have sumitted their own attempt.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

از reza budi ryanzah در

Thanks Tim Hunt for your answer, i have try both of it (mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission and mod/quiz:emailconfirmsubmission), but it still not work. I mean teacher and student didn't get their email notification. Please help me