When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

reza budi ryanzah - દ્વારા
Number of replies: 3

Dear all,

I'm using moodle 2.5. Please help me, i really confused now. I set permission of email confirm submission (mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission) to be "Allow". And after that i click cron.php maintenance script from notification page. But it make the notification of my user send to all user (all user that supposed to be not join the quiz). Whereas, i want to send the quiz submission notification to each user that he/she has submit succesfully the quiz..how to do that?

Now i have disallow of mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission, from define roles, and permission of that quiz to fix it. But i still dont know to  send the quiz submission notification to each user that he/she has submit succesfully the quiz.  

In reply to reza budi ryanzah

Re: When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

Tim Hunt - દ્વારા
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission is for telling teachers that a student has submitted.

mod/quiz:emailconfirmsubmission is for telling students that they have sumitted their own attempt.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: When i click the cron.php maintenance script. the quiz notification send to all user

reza budi ryanzah - દ્વારા

Thanks Tim Hunt for your answer, i have try both of it (mod/quiz:emailnotifysubmission and mod/quiz:emailconfirmsubmission), but it still not work. I mean teacher and student didn't get their email notification. Please help me