Teachers Evaluating Students - How?

Teachers Evaluating Students - How?

by Nick Crate -
Number of replies: 4

Hello All,

I've searched around for a couple hours to find something that does what I want, but I have come up empty handed. Basically I need something that does the following:

• Allows an instructor to add a completed live teaching session.
  • Allows the instructor to include about a paragraph of remarks about the session.  (Like the students performance during the session and the material taught)
  • Does this on a per-student basis as certain students may require more one-on-one time to master the material.
  • Emails the student and assigned teachers the remarks for review.

Basically our content is first presented in a text format (page content the student reads) and then an instructor must come back and spend one-on-one time with the student to teach it. After the base material is taught, the instructor takes the student for sessions in a program where they apply the information that was taught. These sessions are what I'm having trouble figuring out how to add into the course.

Thanks in Advanced!

-Nick

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nick Crate

Re: Teachers Evaluating Students - How?

by Keith C -

What format are these sessions in?  Are you talking about video?  Audio?  What and how did the student perform?

In reply to Keith C

Re: Teachers Evaluating Students - How?

by Nick Crate -

They are performed over VoIP, one-on-one and could either take the form of classwork or mentorship. The instructor would mentor the student in a program, pretty much over-the-shoulder, once they know the material that they read in the course topics and discussed in a virtual classroom environment. The actual action they do doesn't really relate back to Moodle in a grading/completion sense. I'm using the checklist plugin to actually add and check off the sessions, but we need to be able to give feedback as to how these sessions went so that the student can review it and it can be on file if another instructor or mentor were to pick up where the last left off