add question with dependency

Re: add question with dependency

by Sebastian Wz -
Number of replies: 0
(old thread, but still relevant)

The problem for me is that you're forced to have an equivalent question (or label etc.) on every level, which is not very user friendly. The way it is now, I can't just skip ahead to the next main question or the end-of-survey-message.

Returning to the car example:
What if I'm just not interested in people who don't have cars and want to send them directly to the end,  BUT still ask car owners several other questions? In the example below, when I say NO, I'm forced to click through an empty page before I reach the end because one branch goes deeper than the other.

Maybe a solution would be to make page breaks potentially conditional as well ("only display this page break if Q1 = yes", followed by a question that also only shows up if Q1=yes) or attach them to survey elements.

Jumping ahead to different elements works fine in lesson (probably because there you set up pages or choices to actively lead somewhere instead of being passively activated/triggered by something as in feedback. But then there's probably a good reason for that, whatever it may be ;)

Or am I missing something here?

By the way, here's a recent tracker issue about empty feedback pages.

Regards,
Seb