Hi, I'm using Moodle 2.5.1.
I created a custom theme for a Moodle installation which worked for Moodle 2.5, however now that I've upgraded to 2.5.1, a lot of the cool features and some essential features are no longer working.
The custom theme is using 'base' as it's parent. The noticeable features that aren't working anymore include:
- No ability to drag and drop topics or blocks anymore
- File picker no longer working
Below is a screenshot of the errors I get for drag and drop, and YUI on Chrome's Console.
Below is a screenshot of the File Picker - it stays like this the whole time.
I should point out:
- I've purged caches and used Theme Designer
- No errors are shown on Moodle about these issues.
- I've tried reinstalling Moodle again (Not MoodleData) in case some files were muddled up during the installation, however same issue.
- I've enabled using the YUI hosted on Yahoo's server, same issue.
- Everything works fine if a different theme is selected other than 'base'.
The 'base' theme seems to be the issue, as it was working hours before I upgraded Moodle from 2.5 to 2.5.1.
UPDATE: I downloaded a premade mac package of Moodle 2.5, copied my custom theme over, and tried it all again - everything is working, with no errors what so ever.
Why is it all working fine in Version 2.5+, but not 2.5.1 released a few days ago?
Any help would be great!