Moodle documentation: Teacher manual moodle in doocbook/xml

Moodle documentation: Teacher manual moodle in doocbook/xml

by Alex Djachenko -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Translators
Hello.
We have converteded Teacher Manual in a format docbook/xml (the Englishversion). Now we are engaged translation of this file into Russian. Ifit is interesting to community, I could lay out this project in CVS(can be docs/teacher_man/?).
In my opinion, this format is much more convenient for collective work above the documentation.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Djachenko

Re: Moodle documentation: Teacher manual moodle in doocbook/xml

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Terrific, yes I think it's a good idea!  Could you please re-post in the main Documentation area about this?  Przem may have good ideas about integrating any effort here with the other documentation work.

I will move this forum there too ... it's old ...
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Actually, no need to re-post, Alex.  I've moved all the Documentation discussions from Using Moodle over to this forum.  big grin
In reply to Alex Djachenko

by Przemyslaw Stencel -
Hi Alex,

Could you send it to me in a zip file? I'd love to have a look at this.

Przemek