Help with Calculated Multiplce Choice question type

Help with Calculated Multiplce Choice question type

by Dr. Michael Glaubitz -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I've created several calculated mc questions (both in our Moodle 2.3.1 and in the demo Moodle 2.5). Some of them have the "one answer only" option, while others would allow for "multiple answers". I experience the following problem.

When I preview these questions, the "one answer only"-questions would allow me to select one of the question variants. In fact, whenever I refresh the preview I see a different selection from those variants.

The "multiple answers"-questions, however, do not allow to select variants. The combo box is simply not there. Also, whenever I open one of those questions, they would always be displayed with the same selection of variables (namely, always the first variant).

When I reconfigure any of my "multiple answers"-question and temporarily make it a "one answer only"-questions (by neglecting an actually correct answer and marking it as wrong), everything works fine (combo box to select variants is there, selection changes whenever I open the preview etc.).

I've tried this with the questions-T1-to export-20120423-0129.xml that is linked to in another posting: Same!

I wonder if someone could help me with this problem? Is there a restriction that I have not understood?

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

రేటింగుల సగటు: -
In reply to Dr. Michael Glaubitz

Re: Help with Calculated Multiplce Choice question type

by Tim Hunt -
Core developers బొమ్మ Documentation writers బొమ్మ Particularly helpful Moodlers బొమ్మ Peer reviewers బొమ్మ Plugin developers బొమ్మ

Oops! I can't believe you are the first person to spot that this is broken. The bug has been there for a while. MDL-40434