27 issues have been successfully integrated with 1 rejected and 1 delayed. That is 96% success, wow!
- Next week is the last one before upcoming minor releases (2.2.11, 2.3.8, 2.4.5, 2.5.1). Last chance to add any critical fix and to complete the release notes.
- This will be the last release in the 2.2.x branch that will become completely unsupported. The 2.3.x branch will be supported for security issues only. See http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Releases for more information.
- A big number of Moodle HQ developers moved to the Australian Moot, sharing, learning a lot.
- A very good conversion of a core library (textlib) to the new Autoload world (2.6 and upwards) is about to land @ MDL-40299. Take a look to it and feel free to share any thought there. It's the future!
- MDL-40289 - Fixed some problems with badges permissions.
- MDL-40065 - Bootstrap themes and "sides" clarification.
- MDL-40130 - Categories listing improvements.
- MDL-40033 - Robustness of upload/filepicker/filemanager Behat tests.
- MDL-40305 - PHPUnit testcase autoloader.
- To Matthias Baume, Sam Chaffee, Daniele Cordella, Amanda Doughty, Ruslan Kabalin, Brian King, Kyle Temkin, Dmytro Vorona and others for their collaboration with a number of important issues and the constructive way they do so. You rock!
- The Sun has arrived to Spain. A bit later this year, but finally! Something to investigate in the context of MDL-15169.
Ciao all, stronk7