I have upgraded some question types for Moodle 2.5. The main change is that the question editing form has been upgraded to work with short forms and collapsed editors and be more in line with other questions types look;
These new versions are already available in my github repository https://github.com/jmvedrine
You can find here new versions of
- Algebra question type (qtype_algebra,created by Roger Moore)
- Drag and drop matching question type (qtype_ddmatch created by Adriane Boyd)
- Java molecule editor question type (qtype_jme created by Dan Stowell)
- All or nothing question type (qtype_multichoiceset created by Adriane Boyd)
- Formulas question type (created by Hon Wai Lau)
For each one the version for Moodle 2.5 is in the master branch, and you will find other branches for older Moodle versions.
In the next days I will upgrade the new version of ddmatch and algebra to the Plugins directory. After that I will submit the other questions types to the plugins directory.