Themes

Picture of Sarah Jane
Custom Corners theme problem

I have uploaded the custom corner theme in moodle 2.2 I have a couple of problems.

1. I have successfully uploaded this theme and see this in the theme selector however I do not see this in the list of themes for me to be able to edit

2. When trying to add a custommenu the items I add are only seen when I am in editing mode. The custom menu is not seen by anyone at all. I have tested this on the magazine theme and this works fine the custom menu shows every time whether I am logged in or not but not with this theme.

Can anyone help please.

Sarah

Average of ratings: -
It's only an avatar...
Re: Custom Corners theme problem
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

I don't think the version of Custom Corners in the theme repository has a settings page. The updated version of this theme for 2.5 I am not releasing to the Community, however if you want me to upgrade the copy you have, you can contact me privately via the messanger.

It's only an avatar...
Re: Custom Corners theme problem
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

If you are interested in a 2.4/2.5 version of Custom Corners I sand email a copy to you to try out.

Cheers

Mary