Ajax marking block not showing full marking options for new assignment activity

Ajax marking block not showing full marking options for new assignment activity

by Heidi Humphrey -
Number of replies: 2

Hi there,

I am in the early stages of testing the Ajax marking block to introduce to our college. When first looking at the marking block it looks amazing. However, I have just noticed if you are trying to mark any of the new moodle assignments in 2.4 (we were on 2.2 before) you cannot access the full grading details. For example you cannot add feedback files.

Has anyone also experienced this and got any suggestions. It would be a real shame as we have just upgraded all our assignments to the new assignments on the live site and not having the full grading option through the block would be a real disadvantage.

Many thanks,

Heidi Humphrey

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Heidi Humphrey

Re: Ajax marking block not showing full marking options for new assignment activity

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Heidi,

I just upgraded from Moodle 2.4.2 a couple of days ago to Moodle 2.4.4+ (Build: 20130621) and I am using AJAX marking block 2013021002.

I was able to use the full grading details under Moodle 2.4.2 during May, and I just verified that I can still do so after the upgrade to Moodle 2.4.4+. Feedback files work just fine for me.

HTH,

AL

PS: I even checked in my Moodle 2.5 and 2.6 development sites, and it APPEARS to work there also. However both places do give a Warning: Missing argument 6 for assign_user_summary. I hope a new version comes out before I start back to school in mid August.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Ajax marking block not showing full marking options for new assignment activity

by Heidi Humphrey -

Hi AL,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please confirm if you have upgraded your assignment activities to the new assignment module that was introduced in 2.3? You could be using Moodle 2.4.4 and be using the 2.2 assignments. The 2.2 assignments give me the full feedback options it is just the newer assignments that do not have the full options. Your confirmation would be greatly appreciated in helping me narrow down the reasons for the issue.

Many thanks,

Heidi Humphrey