Gradebook

Picture of Heidi Humphrey
Problems with new assignments in Moodle 2.4.4

Hi there,

When trying to access an individuals assignments using the 'user report' option within the gradebook. I click on the dropdown to select the individual user, then select the assignment I wish to update for the particular student. However, it takes me back to all submissions for the assignment and I have to find the individual student again.

I looked at a different way to update the students assignments via the 'grader report' instead. With the old assignments for 2.2 you could click on a magnifer and update the details directly on this report. In the gradebook for the new assignment only a spanner is available which has limited functionality on what you can add.

The goal we wish to acheive is to be able to update individual student records for all asssignments in one area.

Any ideas or suggestions on what we can do. I have alot of staff getting stressed that it going to take twice as long to make changes for individual students within the gradebook.

Many thanks,

Heidi Humphrey 

Picture of Heidi Humphrey
Re: Problems with new assignments in Moodle 2.4.4

Any suggestions on this issue?

Picture of Emma Richardson
Re: Problems with new assignments in Moodle 2.4.4
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Unfortunately, if you need to see the actual assignment, you need to go to the submissions page - there is no way to separate by student that I know of.  

If you need to just update the grades and comments, why do not that directly in the grader report?