Conditional by number of days?

Conditional by number of days?

by Rayven Michaels -
Number of replies: 1

I have searched the forums and haven't found an post that addresses this. I am using Moodle 2.4 and desire to create conditions on activities that make a student wait a set number of days before they can proceed to the next lesson. For instance, the next lesson would release 15 or 30 days after completing the quiz in the prior lesson and getting a score of 70% or greater.  Dates will not work for us because we have a rolling enrollment as this is a self-paced class. So, the conditions need to be set by number of days as opposed to hard static dates.  The conditional features added into 2.4 and 2.4 don't offer this option.  Are there any plugins out there to make this work? Or are there work arounds that I am not readily finding?

I see that at one time there was a module called Activity Locking for Moodle 1.9 and prior.  It appears that it did have the functionality we are looking for but I don't believe that block/module/plugin is available anymore as it was believed the conditional activities in 2.4 addressed the need.  However, as indicated above, our needs don't fall within what 2.4 offers.

Any help, tips and pointers are greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rayven Michaels

Re: Conditional by number of days?

by Floyd Saner -

Rayven,

I don't know of any way to do this in Moodle 2.4, and I do not recall the time delay being a feature of the Moodle 1.9 activity locking block - I could be wrong.