Certificate borders are not saving

Certificate borders are not saving

by Kate Gilbert -
Number of replies: 2

The certificates for the latest courses that I have set up in Moodle are not saving or loading properly. Two courses are affected. My uploaded border images display in the list when updating the certificate, but when I select and save, it reverts to the first border image in the dropdown list rather than the correct one for each course. The border image files are the same size, file type and format as all others uploaded to our Moodle certificates directory, and I can't isolate the issue. Please help!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kate Gilbert

Re: Certificate borders are not saving

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Kate,

If at all possible can you attach the image you are attempting to use as a border here? Also, how did you upload this image? Was it through the upload form in Moodle or did you FTP it to your mod/pix/borders folder?

Regards,

Mark

In reply to Mark Nelson

Re: Certificate borders are not saving

by Kate Gilbert -

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. When I logged in this morning, curiously the correct certificates were set and were displaying properly. Problem resolved, though I have no idea how. Thanks!