Self Paced Courses, Profile Pictures, Course Completion

Self Paced Courses, Profile Pictures, Course Completion

by Seth Mengal -
Number of replies: 7

Hi, I was wondering to ask the community some general questions.

• In a self-paced course manner, (Topics Layout - How do the students indicate the "section"(topic) they have completed, working on and have to work.
  • Can i pre-upload a set of profile pictures a student can choose to put up?
  • Can i auto enroll a student after a certain course has been completed?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Seth Mengal

Re: Self Paced Courses, Profile Pictures, Course Completion

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi

Answer for the first question :

In a self-paced course manner, (Topics Layout - How do the students indicate the "section"(topic) they have completed, working on and have to work.

To know whether students have completed or not you can use completion tracking feature in the topic summary setting page.

For current topic you can highlight the current topic, a teacher can do this.

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Seth Mengal -

At a sitution like this, where i have 13 topics, imagine a student being on 6th. Couldnt he know that like a cross or a mark that the section has completed.? I am already using activtity completion.

Attachment saad.PNG
In reply to Seth Mengal

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi

If you put condition on every activity or resource one by one then you can put condition on 7th topic that the last activity of 6th topic should be marked complete to open this topic (7th).

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Seth Mengal -

Haha Sakshi, i have done that aswell! smile Btw, today i saw on youtube video. There was a completion box tick on Topic level aswell. Is that personal customization? Or a plugin?

In reply to Seth Mengal

by Sakshi Goel -

I think that was a customisation. Can you post the link of that video.

In reply to Sakshi Goel

回复: Re: Self Paced Courses, Profile Pictures, Course Completion

by bill jone -

The article makes the clarification that Constructivism is not defined by active learning etc. As the course was aimed at adults switching to teaching from other professions, that was exactly the appropriate amount of theory. However, when we learnt to plan lessons, schemes of work and activities,  I am most often trying to promote are pedagogically based rather than technological. The more I reflect on this, I realize that it requires more partipation from stakeholders at all levels. Certainly, this will come with time.