General help

Gaining User Statistics - Version 2.4

Picture of Eulalia Shurey
Gaining User Statistics - Version 2.4

Hi all,

We are currently nearing the end of our trial so I am trying to gain some statistics of all user activity (e.g. which students have logged in the most,  what is the most viewed course page etc.) for a Moodle Review meeting. From other posts, I have seen a stats block being mentioned, but do not seem to have that option available on our blocks list. 

I wondered if there were any reports I could generate and then export, or if I could generate some graphs or charts with some information of what has been used the most by our students.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Lali

Average of ratings: -
Picture of jason everling
Re: Gaining User Statistics - Version 2.4
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

You have several reports available that we actually use as a base starting point for attendance for our online courses,

From within the course, under main navigation tree, click on the "Reports" section .

Another Option is the Site Reports under Main navigation > Reports > Logs and Statistics . For the reports you can choose "Download as Excel" within the filters instead of displaying on page.

On a side note, if you want graphs you would want to use the statistics report. For the Statistics to work you must have the stat processing run during cron. Main navigation > Server > Statistics , set to the same time as cron run time

Jason

Daniel
Re: Gaining User Statistics - Version 2.4

Hello,
Several modules are more practical:

• Attendance Register
  • Auto Attendance
  • block Use_stats
  • Checklist
  • My stats block
  • block Progress

A check, however, depending on the version of your Moodle (2.4 here)

Dany