aardvark moodle 2.4

aardvark moodle 2.4

by Sarah Jane -
Number of replies: 7

Can anyone help please I have successfully loaded this theme but the background image is not uploading - I can see the graphic/default.jpg and this can be seen in the theme appearance aardvark/pix/graphics/default.jpg

Anyone know why the graphic isn't loading? Thanks Sarah

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Jane

Re: aardvark moodle 2.4

by khanhls duong -

try to login again sem stars.

In reply to khanhls duong

by Sarah Jane -

Hi there,

I'm sorry I don't understand sad I have logged in and logged out again but the background image isn't showing.

Sarah x

In reply to Sarah Jane

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Sarah,

I have a feeling that the background image needs to be selected as the main background before it shows up. So if you go to Settings > Site Administration > Appearance > Themes > then

choose Aardvark from the list of names you see at this point.  This link takes you to the Custom settings page for Aardvark. You then need to add the URL to the default image.

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Sarah Jane -

Hi mary

The problem is - this is selected see image attached. I have also confirmed the image is in the file and the file is correct - but still no background image.

Sarah x

Attachment Screen shot 2013-06-22 at 21.05.15.png
In reply to Sarah Jane

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

That's a bug in the theme. You need to put the full path like this

http:// your URL goes here /theme/aardvark/pix/graphics/default.jpg

In reply to Mary Evans

by Sarah Jane -

Hello Mary

Thank you so very much - works smile

Could I trouble you to tell me how I can make the image be positioned at the bottom or middle of the page rather than at the top as it is at the moment.

I have checked the layout but it isn't obvious to me.

Thanks Sarah x

In reply to Sarah Jane

by Sarah Jane -

Found the link and now able to position the image as I wish.

Sarah