Marker (assessor) id not recorded in quiz?

Marker (assessor) id not recorded in quiz?

de Jerry West -
Número de respuestas: 5

Given that quizes can be marked manually I need to record the id of the marker just like I would for any other assessment.

I can't see any entry in the database tables for marker id, nor can I see the marker name reported on any review of the short answer quiz attempts.  The marks are there, as are the comments, but the marker's name is not shown.

What am I missing please?  Is the marker's name recorded and if so, how do I display it so the External Verifier can see it?

I am running Moodle 2.3.3+ (Build: 20121123).

Thanks for any help,
  Jerry

Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a Jerry West

Re: Marker (assessor) id not recorded in quiz?

de Tim Hunt -
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Documentation writers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Peer reviewers Imagen de Plugin developers

The markers name is recorded in the database, but it is not displayed anywhere in the Moodle UI.

The data is in the question_attempt_steps table. There is a userid column there.

I think the query at http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Overview_of_the_Moodle_question_engine#Detailed_data_about_an_attempt will fetch the information (but the docs are currently being upgraded so you can't access that now).

En respuesta a Tim Hunt

de Jerry West -

Many thanks, Tim!  

I have a marked quiz I can isolate, I'll poke around question_attempt_steps to see who's recorded where.  Thanks for confirming that this isn't a vain hope.  I'll check out the docs when they get back.

Rgds,
  Jerry

de Tim Hunt -
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Documentation writers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Peer reviewers Imagen de Plugin developers

Docs are back, and qas.userid is included in the query. You are looking for the rows where qas.state is mangr... where ... is right, partial or wrong. If you can edit SQL, you could add a join to the user table to get things like the user name, or you can translate userid to real name some other way.

En respuesta a Tim Hunt

de Jerry West -

Many thanks. Yes, I will play with the SQL and probably try to hack the UI code to display the marker's name for the EV.  My programming skills lie elsewhere but how hard can PHP be ojo morado ?

Cheers,
  Jerry

de Tim Hunt -

The logical place to display the marker name would be in the history of responses table that appears underneath questions on the quiz review page. That is generated by the response_history method in question/engine/renderer.php. Basically, you would add an extra column there to display the user name.