Problems with hot potatoes in task chain

Problems with hot potatoes in task chain

by Michael Boyd -
Number of replies: 0

I am a newbie on Moodle and on this forum so please excuse me for asking very basic questions.

I have prepared a set of java hotpot activities using the latest Mac version. I uploaded all of the files and got them working (not without difficulties as I was previously using Moodle 1.9 and now 2.3) as individual activities. However, since these exercises need to be used together as a level test (for ESL) I would like to link them. I have tried doing this directly in the activities using the "next activity" function. When the questions have been completed the activity just "stops", so you have to go back to the main menu to do the next exercise. After reading about this problem, I had the site administrator install the Task Chain plugin, but I can't seem to get it to work... I upload the individual jqz and jclz files but to no avail. I also tried to create a linked activity in Masher in JavaHotPotato but that doesn't work either. I need to get this test running by next week and I have know idea how to proceed from here. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Average of ratings: -