HELP - How to update a scorm package?(moodle 2.4)

HELP - How to update a scorm package?(moodle 2.4)

by Ejuana Mitchell -
Number of replies: 4

When I upload a course as a SCORM package. I can choose settings for the package. After the course has been uploaded, how do I go back and change the settings of the SCORM package? I did find under site admin--> plugins how to change the settings for ANY SCORM course, but I want to change the settings for a SPECIFIC course - how do I do that?

Thanks!

Ejuana

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ejuana Mitchell

Re: HELP - How to update a scorm package?(moodle 2.4)

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Ejuana,
you can change the settings of any activity by clicking on it and looking at the Administration block, usually on your left, where the first node in the tree is the selected activity and then click on Edit settings or entering the course containing that activity and clicking on Turn editing on, a button on top right (Standard theme) or the first child of the first node in the tree of the Administration block.

HTH,
Matteo

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by Ejuana Mitchell -

Thanks but I'm looking for the scorm settings. I attached a screenshot of the settings. I only see those settings when I ADD a new course that is a scorm package. I need to access these settings AFTER I add the course.

I attached a screen shot of the settings I'm referring to.

Thanks!

Attachment scorm3.jpg
In reply to Ejuana Mitchell

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Ejuana,
if you have the rigths to edit an activity (the SCORM activity, in this case) in that course, find below the screenshots of what I described in my previous post:

• Turn editing on, in the Navigation bar:

"Turn editing on" in the Navigation bar

• Turn editing on, in the Administration block:

"Turn editing on" in the Administration block

Click on Turn editing on in one of the places above; then you'll be able to edit the activity settings, see below how.

• Edit settings, in the Administration block:

"Edit settings" in the Administration block, when you've selected the (SCORM) activity

• Edit settings using the Update icon, the gear:

Edit settings using the "Update" icon, the gear

HTH,
Matteo

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by Ejuana Mitchell -

Thanks but I found that Turn editing on does not show me the SCORM package. I had to click enter to start the course, and then the SCORM/AIC administration option shows up under Settings.

Not sure if it is supposed to work this way, but at least I found a way to edit the scorm package.

I am logged in as an administrator of our moodle site.