New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

by Simon Heissler -
Number of replies: 4

Hi 

The urkund plagiarism plugin (1.5.2 - 2012050902) for Moodle 2.4 does not work when we use the new assignment activity in moodle. It works fine while using the old assignment activity (2.2). Any suggestions? Simon

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Simon Heissler

Re: New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Simon - it works fine for me using the new assignment - can you provide more information? - have you turned cron debugging on and checked to see if any errors appear in your cron?

In reply to Dan Marsden

Svar: Re: New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

by Simon Heissler -

Hi Dan - STRANGE! suddenly it works! (since you answered) Has this forum a direct line to NSA/CSS in the US including remote problem solving. 

In reply to Dan Marsden

Svar: Re: New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

by Simon Heissler -
Still öne problem: the assignment was delivered to urkund, it was analysed and I got an email about analysis finished inkluding link to the document comparison. But even one day later I still have the little icon in the gradesheet which tells me that analysis is ongoing? I talked to the urkund staff- everything seems fine, I have run cron, debugging shows nothing...?
In reply to Simon Heissler

Re: Svar: Re: New assignment activity in 2.4 and Urkund plagiarism plugin

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

didn't see this until now - did it get sorted in the end?