gradebook showing wrong result

gradebook showing wrong result

by sana basheer -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I am using scorm package which contains a quiz,at the end of the quiz the scorm shows the result of the quiz.The result in the gradebook and the result at the end of the activity are totally different.E.g If the scorm package shows 80% result the gradebook sohws 56 % result.

I am using moodle 2.4 and using ispring free quizmaker and ispring free for making the quiz and generating the scorm.

KIndly please me its very urgent.I have been given a headline and i am not finding away how to make gradebook show correct result.

Thanks in advance.

In reply to sana basheer

Re: gradebook showing wrong result

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: gradebook showing wrong result

by sana basheer -

Hello Dan,

This hasnt solved my problem.I am using ispring free and ispring quiz maker for generating the scorm and making quiz.At the end of the scorm activity, result is generated.This result is entirely different from the result which is appearing in grdebook.

I want the result which gradebook contains should be the same which scorm is generating.

Please help me how to make it possible.How the gradebook shows the same result which scorm is showing.

Its really urgent.