Scale in quiz - Moodle 1.9

Scale in quiz - Moodle 1.9

by Ivica Matotek -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Testers

Hi!
I'm using Moodle 1.9 and my teachers have a request. In our system we have grades from 1-5 and scale goes like this:

0 - 50% is 1

51-65% is 2

66-75% is 3

76 - 90% is 4

91-100% is 5.

Can somebody help me how to achieve this? So that students and teacher in their grades see only their grades not how many point they get on quiz. I can't use scale in quiz only in assignments.

Ivica

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ivica Matotek

Re: Scale in quiz - Moodle 1.9

by S. kavita -
Picture of Testers

Dear Ivica,

Please go through this link, its all about creating Scales and using it in a course.

http://docs.moodle.org/19/en/Scales

Hope this will help you smile

In reply to S. kavita

by Ivica Matotek -
Picture of Testers

Hi!

Thank you for your message, but this is not helpfull for using scale in quizzes, and that is what I need.

Ivica

by Jayesh Anandani -

Hi!

Your last comment is a bit confusing since you said "Thank you for your message, but this is not helpfull for using scale in quizzes, and that is what I need." I mean are you convinced or not?

In reply to Jayesh Anandani

by Ivica Matotek -
Picture of Testers

Hi!

On docs page says: "Scales may be used in Forums, Glossaries and Assignments for rating and/or grading a student's activity." I would like to use scale in quizzes. Is it possible or not?

Ivica

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@Ivica,

It is clear from the docs you quote that the Quiz activity is not mentioned in the list of activities where scales can be used. So the answer to your question "Is it possible or not" is No.

Joseph