Completion Activity

Completion Activity

by Vijay Srinivasan -
Number of replies: 4

I have added a new topic called " Book". After opening an book, the students need to manually complete that activity. I need to place a condition here such that, they need to look in to all the chapters in a book. Without looking in to all the chapters, that activity cannot be completed. How to complete the above scenario?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vijay Srinivasan

Re: Completion Activity

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi Vijay

Book is a resource. Its not interactive, its only for reading. So there is such feature for the book to track all pages to be completed. Instead of using Book you can use lesson which is interactive and you can set grade for it too with some test questions. In this tracking is possible.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Vijay Srinivasan -

Thank you for the reply. I will work on the lesson and will keep you posted in case of any doubts.

Also, is there a way to disable/Hide a activity. For example, students need to read a book and after reading that book, students needs to open the quiz. When the quiz is open, the book needs to be in hidden state or in a disabled state. PLease advice how to do that.

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi

In my knowledge i have never seen such option to hide a activity automatically when a user completes it. There is no such option in completion condition and activity restriction to done so.

May be others know a workaround...

by Seth Mengal -

Vijay you can use Grade Condition on any activity, use the Quiz grade

This setting determines any grade conditions which must be met in order to access the activity.

Multiple grade conditions may be set if desired. If so, the activity will only allow access when ALL grade conditions are met.