New TinyMCE Plugin: YouTube Anywhere

Re: New TinyMCE Plugin: YouTube Anywhere

by Justin Hunt -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Heather

Sorry for the delay. Could you give me a little more information on the problem ?

In reply to Justin Hunt

by Acs Gabor -

Dear Justin,

I am trying to set up your plugin to a Moodle 2.6.3 server, but it is not successful.

My google client IDs should be correct (as it is working with the Google Drive rep), but there is no Youtube Developer ID anymore, I tried to use tha API key for browser applications instead.

but still, I get this error message when I try to connect...

Error code: generalexceptionmessage

Stack trace:

• line 700 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata/App.php: Zend_Gdata_App_HttpException thrown
  • line 219 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata.php: call to Zend_Gdata_App->performHttpRequest()
  • line 861 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata/App.php: call to Zend_Gdata->performHttpRequest()
  • line 754 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata/App.php: call to Zend_Gdata_App->get()
  • line 205 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata/App.php: call to Zend_Gdata_App->importUrl()
  • line 162 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata.php: call to Zend_Gdata_App->getFeed()
  • line 263 of /lib/zend/Zend/Gdata/YouTube.php: call to Zend_Gdata->getFeed()
  • line 426 of /lib/editor/tinymce/plugins/youtube/youtubelib.php: call to Zend_Gdata_YouTube->getVideoFeed()
  • line 53 of /lib/editor/tinymce/plugins/youtube/browser.php: call to youtubeapi->fetch_youtube_browselist()

Output buffer: <div class="notifytiny debuggingmessage" data-rel="debugging">get_context_instance() is deprecated, please use context_xxxx::instance() instead.<ul style="text-align: left" data-rel="backtrace"><li>line 4024 of /lib/deprecatedlib.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 37 of /lib/editor/tinymce/plugins/youtube/browser.php: call to get_context_instance()</li></ul></div>

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

In reply to Acs Gabor

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

2 weeks or so ago, I went back and fixed up the documentation and the labeling and updated the plugin. There are no functional changes, but hopefully it should be easier to get set up with API keys now.

Sorry for the delay in getting onto that. I hope to be bit faster from now.