how to find assignments that need grading?

how to find assignments that need grading?

by Doug Smith -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I'm wondering what is the best way to find assignments that require grading in a course? Currently I am notified by email when an assingment is submitted, but as the # of assignments and submissions grow, the emails become less clear (too many).  I know that I can go into each assignment and see what has been submitted but obviously that gets tedious once dozens of assignments are implemented across different units.

thanks

In reply to Doug Smith

Re: how to find assignments that need grading?

by Kimber Warden -

Try installing the AJAX Marking Block to tell you which assignments need grading. My teachers couldn't function without it.

Kimber

In reply to Kimber Warden

by Warren Linds -

I asked this before and didn't get an answer. I am a professor; can I install such a thing on my courses alone or does it have to be installed campus wide by the moodle administrators?

Secondly, I clicked on the link and all it showed me was a definition of AJAX, so where does one find this marking block?  Thank you.

In reply to Warren Linds

by Paul Nicholls -

Hi Warren,

You'll need your Moodle administrator(s) to install it, which will make it available for you to add to your courses (and for any other teacher to add to their courses).

You can find the AJAX Marking Block, and many other plugins, in the Moodle plugins database - it's under Downloads->Plugins at the top of this page.