Missing files in grading table

Missing files in grading table

дэргэд Louise Davies -
Хариу нийтлэлийн тоо: 5

Please can someone help,

We are having so much trouble with grading tables since migrating from 1.9. to 2.4. The latest and most serious is randomly missing files from the grading table. I have attached a screenshot to demonstrate.  The files are there and you can see them when you click on Grade but they are missing from this table. I notice that some files look like they are following a tree structure while others look like list items with bullet points.  Minimising and maximising different columns can cause some files to come back, then other will be missing.

On 2.4.3 happens on all browsers.

Help!!! (please)

Louise

P.S Is this the type of thing I should be posting into forums or tracker?

Хавсралт missing_files.png
Үнэлгээний дундаж: -
Louise Davies-н хариуд

Re: Missing files in grading table

дэргэд Louise Davies -

Anyone know where I might be able to go to get help with this and other assignment issues? I have tried posting on forum and reporting trackers. Is there anywhere you can get developer services from?

Cheers,Louise

Louise Davies-н хариуд

Re: Missing files in grader report after upgrade

дэргэд Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers зураг Moodle HQ зураг Particularly helpful Moodlers зураг Testers зураг Translators зураг

Hello Louise. I'm sorry you haven't had suggestions yet -  you are certainly doing the right think asking here and posting on the tracker (here MDL-40096) Hopefully this will nudge someone with expert knowledge to offer help but if not, as you asked, you can also ask if any UK Moodle partners would be prepared to look at the issue. Does it happen with all themes?

Mary Cooch-н хариуд

дэргэд Louise Davies -

Thanks Mary I will try contacting the Moodle partners. 

Mary Cooch-н хариуд

дэргэд Carol Howells -

Help! Can I get the same help from Moodle fairy please- I've upgraded to Moodle 2.4 and I am quite desperate to sort this out before the autumn new term- here's my post-

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=231557