after login the website want to see course name

after login the website want to see course name

by lutfun shorna -
Number of replies: 3

hi to all,

i m  new in moodle .i need to create a moodle website which is need for study purpose.1st i need to assign 3 rule for my website. like when student can access the website they can just see the course ,download the course file using their user id. and teacher can create course and create student id and password. but my problem is i need when teacher can login they just visit their course by name not to see or maintain the website.in this case i m now a administrator and also i dont want to see other side bar like navigation ,menu or etc. from where i can delect the side bar or craete the rule which i need for different person.kindly help me. thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to lutfun shorna

Re: after login the website want to see course name

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. Perhaps it might help if you start by reading some documentation -for example Moodle site -  basic structure and then Assign roles 

In reply to Mary Cooch

by lutfun shorna -

Hi Mary, thanks a lot for ur response . i alreday assign a rule for a student and teacher and create one course but my problem is when i logout the frontpage the people can visit my all course which i want to hide. and in my administration panel i want to remove side bar like navigation if possible.

thanks

In reply to lutfun shorna

by lutfun shorna -

please kindly help me asap. cause i did a mistake on my site. i try to edit my blocks from my administration panel and i configure  the blocks from my site and now i cants see my setting block from my administration site? please tell me how should i activate them again?