May be this is a German perspective, but we think it will be relevant for others also.
During analysing badges feature we found some issues that should be solved. If we haven't found some existing features or settings.
- Most organization will start work with badges in test courses. The badges users get from this courses can't be deleted. This should be possible.
- If a students gets a quiz result and therefor a badge, but afterwords the teachers finds that the student cheated during the quiz, normally he would delete the quiz attempt and results. It should be possible to delete such badges by anybody inthe system. Its clear that there is no influence if the student exported the badge in between.
- There are lots or workers council contracts that personal data about performance data. Most of the time its not allowed to hold such data endless in databases. They have to be deleted fully if a students gets from the school/univesity, the employee leaves the company of time based after some years. Its a little bit similar to log data that have to be deleted after weeks or months.
We didn't found an option to really delete such data in the database fully.
Add system settings:
- delete user badge data if the account is deleted
- delete badges after x month, x years fully.
German Moodle Partner