adding submenus and menus customization in moodle, locating the html source code for moodle

adding submenus and menus customization in moodle, locating the html source code for moodle

by chris mwinzi -
Number of replies: 2

Kindly assist, I wish to customize the general look of my moodle site. How can i locate the html source code for moodle and how can i change location of menus and introduce and drop menus and sub menus in moodle. Rgds, Chris M

Average of ratings: -
In reply to chris mwinzi

Re: adding submenus and menus customization in moodle, locating the html source code for moodle

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi Chris

It is a query related to theme customization. So u require move your discussion to 'Themes' forum under other component section. 

I you want to add or customize menu go to settings > site administration > Appearance > Themes > theme settings . You can change your URL or Menu name in the custom menu item setting.

In reply to Sakshi Goel

Re: adding submenus and menus customization in moodle, locating the html source code for moodle

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Chris and Sakshi - I am going to move this to the Themes forum and send a message letting you know this.