General help

Picture of Lokesh Jain
Permission issues

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am in trouble. I want deny blog create permission to student and allow to teacher. 

When I deny it for Authenticated user, and allow for teacher. There no any changes, student and teacher both have not permission.

I am looking your response.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Christian Herman
Re: Permission issues
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Enable advanced settings when changing permissions.  You'll get 4 options instead of 2.  Make authenticated users Not Set, make students Prohibit, and teachers Allow.

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hello there. Might this help? Blogger role

Picture of Lokesh Jain

I try this but this setting not work. I think the problem is when user login in moodle, He/she identify as Authenticate user and if we active/inactive permission here, It allow on all roles.

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hello. Could you just clarify please -are you saying the Blogger role instructions do not work?

Picture of Lokesh Jain

Oh No, some missing here. Actually Mr. Christian Herman reply is not satisfactory. bez in this way I can't restrict student to create blog.

Also I try Blogger role article, But in this way I have to manually assign teacher in system permission.

I want  a teacher can create blog and student only can view.