Requires Grading

Requires Grading

by christina c -
Number of replies: 7

Moodle version : 2.3

i have thousand participant of quiz...

i don have so much time to check/grade one by one

it is multiple choice quiz, and it show "requires grading"

is there anyways for me to automatically grade all quetions? or any other faster way

nb :

- all students hav finished attempt the quiz

- all questions hav one 100% answer

Attachment Mslh elearning requires grading.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to christina c

Re: Requires Grading

by christina c -

i found the fastest way ever

find your administrator, go to database

find table "mdl_question_attempts"

update field "behavior", set value to "deferredfeedback"

back to moodle quiz grader report, "regrade all"

done!

good luck smile

www.upbatam.ac.id | elearning.upbatam.ac.id

In reply to christina c

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

More to the point, do no select "How questions behave: Manually graded" if you want Moodle to grade the questions for you automatically.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by christina c -

yep, the prob is someone others who set the quiz didn know about "manually graded" and choose it...

found the way to hide "manually graded" option.. 

In reply to christina c

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

We have now hidden that option automaticaly in Moodle 2.5. I am just arranging for that to be done in 2.4.4+ etc. So, it future, it will be people who acutally want this will need to find the way to unhide it.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Tim "So, in the future, it will be people who actually want this will need to find the way to unhide it."

No doubt some "adventurous" moodlers will find the way to unhide that option and use it. wink

Joseph