In seach of a Moodle expert

In seach of a Moodle expert

by Shiraz Allibhai -
Number of replies: 5
Hello,

I am part of a programme at Harvard University in which we have to run teacher training workshops in three cities: Mombasa, Kenya; Karachi, Pakistan; and, Austin, Texas. I am considering using Moodle to facilitate these workshops. As my  colleagues and I are not very computer literate, I am searching for someone in the Cambridge, MA area who is knowledgeable in using Moodle and could run a Moodle demonstration at Harvard for a group of 3-5 people in the very near future. We will of course pay for this persons time.

Thank you.

Shiraz
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shiraz Allibhai

Re: In seach of a Moodle expert

by Dallas Ray Smetter -

If you ever need anyone in Austin, I am here.

I can do it for free in Cambridge, MA. My company will pay for flight, but yours would pay for lodging, car rental, and meals.

by Ray Lawrence -
Hi Shiraz,

May I suggest you contact a US Moodle Partner to help you? They're a fine bunch and you can find them here.

Ray

by Bryan Williams -
Hi Shiraz,

Since your profile doesn't include an e-mail address I am responding here. As a US Moodle Partner near you, we do a lot of onsite training. Please contact me via e-mail and we can work something out.

by Tom Murdock -
Local to you, I would also recommend Aaron who is in Byfield, MA.  Aaron is terrific and you could visit his Moodlemoot conference in June, too.

by Shiraz Allibhai -
Thank you all for your very helpful suggestions. I really appreciate it. Bryan, as you are near by, I will be contacting you by email. Dallas, I may need some help with Moodle training in Austin. I plan to be there this summer and will be in touch. Tom and Ray, thank you for the information. Thanks again. Shiraz