Moodle community sites

Just wondering . . .
2.5 docs
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

Helen,

My account which works on 2.4 docs does not work with 2.5 docs.

Is this a feature or a bug? (Or PEBKAC?)

-Derek

Average of ratings: -
C'est moi :-)
Re: 2.5 docs
Group Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hi,

I was on holidays for some days, and coming back yesterday, i've seen i wasn't able to connect anymore to Moodle Docs.

Just verified now, and i can't connect (french, dev or english versions) sad

So, i can't update french docs with informations for 2.5 mixed

It seems i'm not the only one. Not sure it's exactly the same problem as Derek, but i've created MDLSITE-2266.

Séverin

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Strange - I am connected fine. I wonder if it is because I was already connected? I seem to recall there was a problem a while  back where, if you were  not logged in you couldn't log in,  but if you were already logged in , you were OK? I will research and we'll wait for some more knowledgeable repliessmile

EDIT: ah yes - I can't log in to the French docs, but I was already logged in to the 2.5 and other English docs, as I said above.

One poor developer...
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Hi, 

it should be working now. Explanations @ MDLSITE-2266.

Feedback welcome, TIA & ciao smile

PS: WTF are you doing, editing Moodle Docs today? clown Thanks! cool

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Thanks Eloysmile