General help

Mary Cooch
Re: Front Page
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hello there. I am not familiar with this theme but if you  log in and turn on the editing on the front page, do you then see the option to "add site news" as I think the image and text on the front page are probably coming from the site news (I might be wrong) Could you post a screenshot of how it looks once you have logged in and have the editing turned on?

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
Picture of Khalil Muhsin

The theme was developed by my developer who abandoned me...smh! I do not see the option "add site news" when I go to the theme itself which is called 'lamppost' I see a 'box' around it and it says "use for modern browsers" "Use for old browsers"
  These were options that could be clicked but I can not click them now. 
My site looks like the moodle-lamppost.png that I have provided.

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Do you have an option to turn on the editing on the front page?

Picture of Khalil Muhsin

Yes I do see an option to turn on editing of Front page

Mary Cooch

Well can you post a screenshot of what you see when you turn it on?

Picture of Khalil Muhsin

sure...I get some of my content but the 'skin' of my theme is gone