In addition, the following questions have been provided to all vendors. I appreciate any insight on the questions. I understand some of the questions are specific to the user or not relevant to an open-source LMS, but thought some of you Moodlers would have some previous experience to share.
Thanks in advance!
- Does your product work wellwith SCT Banner (grades, class list update, etc)?
- What are the group workfeatures both synchronous and assychronous and how do they work?
- What are the grading options(extra credit, viewing grades, viewing grades as percent, and updatinggrades?
without the program trying to run them? How about HTML, XML code?
- Technical support - 24/7.Student/Faculty?
- What level of SCORM compliance?Can you export classes to other LMSs?
- Is training included with theproduct? Student, Faculty?
- What server software issupported?
- Are students automaticallyincluded in the LMS course roll through SCT Banner?
- What happens if the studentunenrolls from the class?
- Are e-Portfolios available aspart of the standard product?
- Is the integration between SCTBanner and your LMS if it is not hosted locally?
- Price for outsourcinghosting/support? Price for self hosting?
- How many staff does it take tosupport a local installation?