Moodle mobile for administrators

Moodle mobile for administrators

by Farhan Karmali -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

When I use the android application to connect to my moodle site,

I am not able to open the courses tab. I am logged in as an administrator.

When I login as a student I can open the courses and it shows a list of courses currently enrolled.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there no way to see the complete list of courses?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Farhan Karmali

Re: Moodle mobile for administrators

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Fahan,

Moodle Mobile app is not suited for administrators, the app displays only the courses you are enrolled in (not the courses you can see by capabilities).

Notice that the targeted user of the app is mainly a student or teacher

If you want to see the courses as an admin, you must be enrolled in the courses. You can use a non visible role or something similar

Regards

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Juan Leyva

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks to Fahan for raising this and to Juan for responding; I have added this to the Mobile Moodle FAQ for others to find in future.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Juan Leyva

by Farhan Karmali -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Thanks Juan for the information.

Wouldnt it be helpful to allow the users to see a list of courses? I mean for a new site then the students can enroll in the courses too etc?