Quiz

Picture of Iris Steele
Check Boxes and Radio Buttons

Could you please advise how I could make spaces between the checkboxes/radio buttons and the answers in the multiple choice question in the quiz module in Moodle v2.4.3 to replicate older versions?

I have attached images of check boxes/radio buttons in the new Moodle v2.4.3 and older versions to highlight my problem.  Moodle v2.4.3 seems to have the answers to the multiple choice questions attached to the checkboxes with no spaces in between.  In previous versions there appeared to be one or two spaces after the checkbox/radio button.

These new images are from taken with IE 10.  I have also noticed that viewing in Firefox puts a ‘shadow’ on the box which is slightly better than IE 10 but still no space in between them.I have tried one and two spaces (spacebar) to rectify this problem but to no avail.  I have also tried putting ‘%nbsp;’ in the html code but this does not make a space either. 

Do you have any other coding or ideas in order to have a space between the checkbox/radio button and the answers?

OLD STYLE NEW STYLE
Radio - old Radio - new
check box old check box new

Average of ratings: -
Tim at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Re: Check Boxes and Radio Buttons
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers

Yes. This is ugly. It got broken by a change in Moodle Themes. I guess we will need to work-around it.

MDL-39354

Picture of Iris Steele
Re: Check Boxes and Radio Buttons

Thanks for this and thanks for getting back so quickly.