No dates appearing when defining session

No dates appearing when defining session

by Miro Iliaš -
Number of replies: 2

Dear all,

I am setting up attandance sessions for certain number of weeks (13 per semester) starting from a given date (the day of the beginning of the semester). I specify hours of the course.

However, as you can see in the attached picture,  there are no assigned dates (only hours) for this type of attendance settings.

Please how could we fill this column ?

Attachment session_nodates1.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Miro Iliaš

Re: No dates appearing when defining session

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Could you please post a bigger picture - I cannot see anything on this screenshot!

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: No dates appearing when defining session

by Miro Iliaš -

Dear Emma,

I added better cuttoff from the print-screen.

As you can see, the times are filled, as during one week I have three different groups of the same course. In the attached printscreen, 1-3 are in the 1st week, 4-6 in the second week.

However, dates are missing there  - I am usually filling only the number of weeks of the semester (which is 13), and dates are not showing up. Thus it's becoming difficult to trace back the exact date of a chosen grup in such attendance list.

Would it be please possible to add a feature to attendance - always showing up the date, with the possibility to modify it if some change teaching schedule happens ?

Attachment attendance-screen.png